This week, we're sharing an interview I did recently with Louisa Jane Smith, host of the RE Podcast!
Join us as I go from host to guest, and discuss AI consciousness, Buddhism, sense of self, the future of religion, the ethics of algorithms, and religion for Atheists.
We also discuss:
- What it means to be human.
- What our needs and our weaknesses are.
- And what we need to be our best self, the need for connection.
Each week, we release a new episode with top thinkers, designers, makers, authors, entrepreneurs, and impact investors who are working to change our world for the better. So follow this podcast on your favorite podcast app, or head over to remakepod.org to subscribe.
I hope you enjoy!
[1:47] The Risks of AI
[10:58] Indra's Net
[18:03] A Sense of Self
[20:17] A Meditation Journey
[22:35] Connection and Hope
[25:11] Designing Reality
[28:33] Religion for Atheists
[37:19] Stay Curious
- Eran's Links
- Louisa's Links
- Other Links
- 🏫 Future of Humanity Institute - University of Oxford
- 🐬 Big History Project
- 🧘 Insight Meditation Society
- 📕 De L'Esprit Des Lois by Charles de Secondat baron de Montesquieu
- 📕 Religion for Atheists: A Non-believer's Guide to the Uses of Religion by Alain de Botton
- 🌍 Sunday Assembly
- ✡️ Lab/Shul
- 🎤 TED Talk - Alain de Botton
- Remake Podcast: Visit us: RemakePod.org
- Remake Labs: RemakeLabs.com・Medium・LinkedIn・Community・Twitter・Facebook・Instagram
- Eran Dror: EranDror.com・LinkedIn・Twitter・Medium