Dr. Shahar Avin is a Senior Research Associate at the Center for the Study of Existential Risk (CSER) at Cambridge University, focusing primarily on risks associated with artificial intelligence and deep learning algorithms.
- Shahar’s unique approach of discovering truths through simulation and gaming.
- His insights into how to fix the broken system of science-funding.
- The existential risks associated with the rise of machine intelligence.
- Shahar's project, Intelligence Rising, in collaboration with Oxford University’s Future of Humanities Institute and our own Remake Labs, to create a strategic scenario game that will help educate decision makers on the possible risks and effects of the accelerating development in AI capabilities in the next few years.
- Dr. Shahar Avin's Links
- Remake Podcast: Visit us: RemakePodcast.org
- 🙏🏻 Rate the show on iTunes
- 🙏🏻 Support us! Join the Podcast Member community
- 💌 Share your thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 👉 Subscribe to the show: Apple Podcasts・Google Podcasts・RadioPublic・Overcast・Stitcher・PocketCasts・Castro・SoundCloud・Spotify・YouTube・Deezer
- Remake Labs: RemakeLabs.com・Medium・LinkedIn・Community・Twitter・Facebook・Instagram
- Eran Dror: EranDror.com・LinkedIn・Twitter・Medium